Great deals on Logs for Fireptits
Firepit logs 20kg of quality seasoned dried wooden logs for fire pits, chimenea, log burners and outdoor open fires. A 100% natural product, these seasoned softwood logs are a low cost, but a top quality, alternative to coal. Left to dry for a 2 year period, we would expect the average moisture content in the logs to be reduced to around 20%, enabling the logs you burn to give out 3 times more heat.
20kg Firepit Seasoned Dried Logs at a glance
- A 100% natural product
- 20kg of quality seasoned dried
- Suitable for firepits, garden chimenea, patio fire pit, log burners and outdoor open fires.
- Low cost, top quality alternative to coal.
- Left to dry for a 2 year period
- Gives out 3 times more heat
Firepit Logs are perfect for summer evenings to compliment and extend a late outdoor meal or barbecue.
Burning wet or freshly chopped logs is not cost effective and can inevitably lead to problems with your Log Burner. Also dried logs produce a lot less smoke.
Suitable for Log and Coal fires, open stoves, fire pits etc.